Immigration is one spectacular chance that individuals never will pass. Reasons may be various, for instance, obtaining a better professional degree, or to settle down forever and work or even simply to travel on a short visit, however the expression “travel abroad” attracts you. people of various countries are moving, subsidence and dealing in numerous countries separated from their own home country for higher financial prospects.
Immigration categories embody following
♦ Partner visa for spouse or fiancé
♦ Prospective marriage visa
♦ Parent visa for aged or working aged parent
♦ kid visa
♦ Dependent Visa
♦ alternative family visa (aged dependent relative, remaining relative)
Internik Services are nice and aide the client well in visa methodology and documentation. Our advisers offer all the knowledge concerning completely different conditions so as to urge an immigration visa.
Frequently Asking Questions for Australia.
EU Blue Card is an immigration permit that is similar to US Green Card. This will permit highly educated skilled professionals from abroad to come to Italy and explore the career opportunities available in this beautiful rich country. Non-EU skilled workers can live and work in Italy with this card. EU Blue card for Italy is valid for 2 years and permits applicant’s family to accompany them.
♦ Masters degree
♦ 5 years of work experience
♦ Applicant must have an employment contract and should have a monthly salary of at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
♦ Employment contract for a period equal to or greater than 1 year
♦ Salary needs to be more than or at least 25,000 Euros per year
♦ Documents to prove the accommodation
In order to qualify for the EU Blue Card, the highly skilled workers must have obtained a higher education qualification.
According to the Directive, higher education qualification refers to “any diploma, certificate or other evidence of formal qualifications issued by a competent authority attesting the successful completion of a post-secondary higher education program, namely a set of courses provided by an educational establishment recognized as a higher education institution by the State in which it is situated.” The Directive specifies that for a higher education qualification to be taken into account, the studies needed to acquire it must have lasted at least three years.
Many categories of workers will be admitted for highly qualified work. For instance, at Level 1, there are top managers; at Level 2 there are IT experts, engineers, doctors, agronomists, lecturers; while at Level 3 there are technicians, accountants, laboratory analysts, social assistants, tour operators, tourist animators, etc.
In Italy, the foreign workers must have obtained Level 1, 2, and 3 professional qualifications in ISTAT’s professionals list.
The list includes:
1. LEGISLATORS, ENTREPRENEURS AND HIGH LEADERSHIP
2. INTELLECTUAL PROFESSIONS, SCIENTIFIC AND HIGH SPECIALIZATION
3. TECHNICAL PROFESSIONS
4. PROFESSIONS IN THE EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
5. PROFESSIONS QUALIFIED IN BUSINESS ‘BUSINESS AND SERVICES
6. CRAFTS, SPECIALIZED WORKERS AND FARMERS
7. CONDUCTORS OF PLANT WORKERS OF EQUIPMENT FIXED AND MOBILE AND DRIVERS OF VEHICLES
8. OCCUPATIONS NOT QUALIFIED
9. ARMED FORCES
Visa Application Filed by Worker
Once the Work Permit is issued, the foreign worker can apply for the entry visa at the Italian Consulate having jurisdiction over his/her residential area.
Contract of Stay Executed by Employer and Worker
Upon entry in Italy, the Employer and Employee will execute the contract of stay at the Immigration Office.
Residence Permit Application Filed by Worker
The Employee applies for a Residence Permit at the Post Office and then completes the process at the Police.
♦ Propose a contract or a firm job offer for a position that must be filled by a highly qualified professional; contract must be valid for minimum one year
♦ Must offer a minimum salary that is at least Euro 25,500 per year
♦ Must submit the application to the Immigration Office in the relevant Prefecture, who is then obligated to respond within 90 days
♦ Work permits issued pursuant to the Blue Card program are not subject to the quota system
♦ Individuals not already working in the EU under Blue Card status must also obtain an entry visa
♦ After 18 months under Blue Card status in one EU country, workers can move to Italy without obtaining a visa; within one month after entering Italy, employer must apply for a work permit
♦ Foreign workers are entitled to bring their family members with them, regardless of the validity period for their blue card
EU Blue Card -Italy Advantages
- Applicant will receive a Temporary residence permit for duration of 1-3 years. This will be as per the duration of the employment contract, renewable under the same conditions
- Pathway to long term residency permit
- Regardless of the duration of the worker’s Blue Card, his or her family members have the right to obtain a residence permit for family reasons
- Workers holding an EU Blue Card issued by a different EU-member state, and after having resided with qualified work authorization for at least 18 months in said Member State, may enter Italy to perform highly skilled work without having to apply for a visa. In this case, it is the new Italian employer’s duty to apply for the corresponding “Nulla Osta al Lavoro” document within one month from the Blue Card holder entering Italy.
- Applicant will be eligible for Italian permanent residence at the end of 5 continuous years of residence in the EU as a Blue Card holder and provided that the holder has maintained valid residence in Italy in the two years immediately prior to application for permanent residence.
Visa Application Fee
- Italy embassy charges a visa application fee for EU Blue Card – Italy♦ The visa application fees are:
♦ For first time issuance: 140 Euros
♦ For renewal: 100 Euros
InterNik (PVT) LTD has an experienced team of specialist counsellors, consultants, and trainers having a wide knowledge of colleges and universities from around the world. Our proficient and dedicated team has incurred more than a 90% success ratio by obtaining a study visa for thousands of students across the nation.